I graduated on Oct 19Th, 2008 from Northwest Academy of Massotherapy. It was a two year program of 750 hours. I must give a big huge thank you to all of the wonderful people in my life who supported me in these last two years and before. The only thing is i don't think thank you will even come close to meaning how vary much it means to me. So the Best that i can come up with is "I LOVE YOU AND I'M LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS MY FAMILY!!!!!"
Here are just a few pictures all the others are on Kodak...you should have ready gotten to see them! If not let me know and i will send them to you. If any of you all took pictures will you please put them on Kodak so i can get some copies of the great ones...thanks!!!!
Mom and Dad...(and a peek a boo to Erica and Justin)
Tonia and Laura
Mommy and her Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment