We went on a family vacation this year to Crystal Mountain instead of Avalon. Very Different! While Avalon will always mean summer to me since I have gone there since I was little, we had a lot of fun at Crystal. They Guys golfed, and
Frisbee golfed. The Girls had spa time. We all drank, swam, took turns going down the Alpine Slide, walked, cooked, ate, did I mention drank? The weather was not perfect but that gave us a lot of time to be together! Always AWESOME to get to spend a lot of time with each other.
In this picture Evan had stated he needed to go have quite time, so Chris went in to lay with him and play a game with him, next time we looked in . . .
In This picture it was the last day, sunny of course and we were getting ready to take family pictures so i set the timer on my camera and took this one!

In this picture, also on the last day, is the whole group of everyone there! How lucky are we to get the whole family together!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment