Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July

We had a fun filled weekend for the 4Th of July. On the Second Mana, Papa, Mom, Chris, and I went to Mr & Mrs Hanna's house to watch the Belmont Country Club fireworks. I was so much fun. There were other kids there to play with, plus drinks, sparklers, bracelets, and more.
Then on the 3rd we went to Wadsworth for the morning and afternoon to Chris' brother house for a party. There was food, water balloons, playground, sandbox, water table, pool, and friends. It was a lot of fun! Next year we will stay for the fireworks as long as i don't get to tired (read cranky).
It was a great weekend. We had planned to go to Wauseon for the fireworks on Sunday, but Chris checked on that right before we left and they were not doing them this year, it costs to much money last year for the chose not to do it this year...so instead we went to see Toy Story 3! It was a good movie and I actually liked seeing it in the movie theater!

No comments: