Then we made Christmas cookies with a friend.
Later Chris and I were invited to a holiday were we had a lot of fun. Evan went to Jack and Clare's house and had a lot of fun and made some friends.
Of course we made our yearly trip to Bronners. Mana, Papa, Justin, Erica, Sam, Kendell, Evan, Chris, and I went and picked out some ornaments then had a family style dinner before we headed home. Evan got to sit on Santa's lap before dinner!

Then we had christmas with the WHOLE family on Christmas Eve Eve. Uncle Ryan and GG were with Mana, Papa, Chris, Evans, and I. Cookies for santa on Christmas eve after church and dinner. Hero thought that he should be laying across Ryan's throat during presents.


Then on Tuesday after Christmas we heading out to Wauseon for Christmas with Chris' family. Evan was one lucky little boy this year. Thanks to Everyone who helped make it special.

No comments:
Post a Comment